1) WEBSITE DESIGNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Our Company Follows:
- Gathering information from the client regarding each aspect of the business, from its vision to its target audience. In-depth knowledge of a business is what helps us customize the design to bring out the best.
- Planning the design, content and structure of the site and setting deadlines for the achievement of each stage of the design process.
- Creating a sample design, which is shown to the client for feedback and inputs are sought to ensure that we are moving on the right track. We are happy to make revisions and changes till the client is completely satisfied with the results
- Coding the interface and once again communicating with the client to ensure that the site meets the all expectations.
- Continued support, if required, to maintain and update the site on a regular basis.
2) WEBSITE REDESIGNING SOLUTIONS
Web design is a broad term covering many different skills and disciplines that are used in the production and maintenance of websites.The different areas of web design include; web graphic design, interface design, authoring; including standardised code and proprietary software, user experience design and search engine optimization.
3) E- COMMERCE WEBSITE
E-commerce is getting more popular every day, as a result more and more businesses need to enable on-line payment system on their websites. These can be big on-line stores, that need to have easy-to-use e-commerce content management solution to run their on-line product catalogues. For such cases Quintagroup offers rich tool for managing products in their online catalogues. Features, customization, and competitive pricing that we provide allow any company the opportunity to sell products or services online - quickly, easily and profitably.
4) GRAPHIC DESIGNING
Graphic design is a creative process that combines art and technology to communicate ideas. The designer works with a variety of communication tools in order to convey a message from a client to a particular audience. The main tools are image and typography.
5) LOGO DESIGNING
The logo (ideogram), is the image embodying an organization. Because logos are meant to represent companies' brands or corporate identities and foster their immediate customer recognition, it is counterproductive to frequently redesign logos. We design three basic types of logos, which can be used alone or combined within one design:
- Illustrative logo (a logo which clearly illustrates what your company does)
- Graphic logo (a logo that includes a graphic, often an abstraction, of what your company does).
- Font-based logo (a text treatment which represents your company).